Contract Bilingual English Teacher for Saudi Arabia
We are looking for male Bilingual ESL teacher for our project in Al Hasa, Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia.
International Institute for Languages (IIL), a leading training company located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Commercial Registration number: 1010328410.
- Certification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Fields of Expertise: ESL/EFL
- Details: Position Title: English Language Instructor
- Contract Length: 9 months with accrued paid leave upon completion of contract
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week (25 Teaching Hours)
- Curriculum Used: General English Classroom
- Materials: Smart boards, computers, books, charts, iPads etc.
- Type of Visa: Work Visit/Employment Visa and/or Iqama Transfer
Note: We prioritize candidates whose iqama is transferrable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language (TESL/TEFL).
- Or a bachelor’s degree in English, Applied Linguistics for modern languages with a teaching certificate or diploma, such as Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) or English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA), TESOL, TEFL, or any related Certificate in Teaching English.
- For Non-native speakers: English must have either an IELTS score of at least 7 or a TOEFL score of at least 100 on internet-based testing, 600 on paper-based or 250 on computer-based.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in related field.
Additional Salary Information;
- Salary: SAR 10,000 to SAR 11,375 (Full package)
- Airfare: Ticket allowance
- Medical Coverage: Class A Medical Insurance from BUPA
- Vacation: 30 days paid vacation upon completion of 9 months of contract.
- Contract Status: Bachelor/Single
How to ApplyQualified applicants can APPLY ONLINE or thru our career portal.
117 total views, 1 today